Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Backup4all – a feature-rich backup software that automatically protects your valuable data from total or partial loss. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to use for beginners, but also includes advanced features for power users. Download a trial version now and use it for free for up to 30 days.
Backup4all is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bits).
With Backup4all you can easily backup to multiple destinations:
– Local – back-up to local HDD or to DVD, CD, Blu-ray
– External – back-up to external HDDs (USB/Firewire enclosures) or removable media (i.e. USB drives).
– Network – back-up to network destinations
– Remote – back-up to FTP, FTPS and SFTP
– In the Cloud – back-up online to Google Drive & Cloud Storage, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic and 37+ S3 Compatible cloud destinations.
The application is developed by the Softland company.