Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Programing language: ?
First release: 2002
BackupAssist – a proprietary, modular backup application for MS Windows Servers developed by Cortex IT Labs.
– Backup Anything – full systems, virtual or physical, files, folders, apps; backup to onsite, cloud, incremental backups
– Data Restoration – select file restore, powerful search tool, boot off backup media, point-in time SQL, individual mail items
– Disaster Recovery – bare metal recovery, instant VM recovery, hardware agnostic, customize boot tools, low RPOs and RTOs
– Manage Your Sites – single screen control, remote backup, restore, global reports, easy web app, remote deployment
– Ransomware Defense – ransomware protection, ransomware detection, SMS & email alerts, manual scanning, easy rollout feature