Subcategory: Web Browsers
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
Programing language: ?
First release: August 1, 2017
Beaker Browser – an experimental peer-to-peer Web browser. It adds new APIs for building hostless applications while remaining compatible with the rest of the Web. It is an open-source application in development by Blue Link Labs.
– Deploy instantly – Create a new Hyperdrive site with one click.
– Co-host sites – Reduce costs and help keep sites online using peer-to-peer hosting.
– Build p2p apps – New Web APIs make building peer-to-peer apps easier than ever.
– Explore files – Hyperdrive is a fully-featured filesystem which you can explore.
– Run commands – Browse the Web and get work done with the integrated terminal.
– Edit source – The integrated editor lets you work side-by-side with your page.