Subcategory: Email Clients
Programing language: C++
First release: 1996
Becky! Internet Mail – an e-mail client developed since 1996. It runs on most of the Windows platform from Windows95 to the latest Windows10. (except Windows Mobile (CE)). It has almost every feature that are needed for e-mail client and has nothing that are only useful for the marketing hype. Its no-nonsense usability is widely supported by not only individual users but also large companies and schools, especially in Japan.
– You can create multiple mailboxes and multiple profiles for each mailbox.
– It supports POP3, IMAP4, SMTP (with or without SSL).
– You can view and write HTML mail within Becky! using Microsoft IE’s inline component.
– “Template” feature allows you to create templates for everyday’s fixed work, that will incredibly save your time.
– “Reminder” feature allows you to deliver messages from you to you on the scheduled date.
– Filtering manager allows you to create very flexible filtering rule that can contain almost infinite And/Or conditions and various filtering actions.
– “Mailing lists Manager” can manage many mailing list that you have subscribed in one window.
– “Plug-in Interface” allows the third parties to create powerful add-on programs.
– You can bring out your Becky! in your USB memory using “Sync With Portable Media” functionality.
– “Query” feature searches strings in any folders, and this Query result can be saved as a folder.
– “Agents” feature can manage non-urgent work like “Need Reply in Xdays”, “Wait for Reply”, etc.
This is a 30-day free trial version of the application, if you would like to keep using it, you have to purchase a license.