Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
Programing language: Java
First release: July 30, 2008
DirSync Pro – a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of one or many folders recursively. Use DirSync Pro to easily synchronize files from your desktop PC to your USB-stick (/External HD/PDA/Notebook, …). Use this USB-stick (/External HD/PDA/Notebook, …) to synchronize files to another desktop PC.
– Easy, clear and user-friendly graphical user interface, no unnecessary gadget you never use.
– Runs on every modern operating system including Windows™, Linux™ and Macintosh™
– It is Portable! It does not need any installation. Just run the application!
– Open source, it is 100% free of charge, 100% free of commercial text, 100% free of advertisements and 100% free of spyware.
– No time/function limitations
– Uses no local database, so no overhead
– Does not need any installation. Just download and run it. You can put it on you USB-stick en you can run it on any computer/any platform.
Does not copy your files to a server on internet to synchronize your data. In this way you are totally in charge of your data.
– Lets your create a command line and save it to a batch file to run a synchronization with one mouse click or in a batch.
DirSync Pro is programmed completely in platform independent Java™ so it can be run under nearly every modern operating system including Windows™, Linux™ and Macintosh™.