Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Platform: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows
License: Proprietary, Trialware
Interface: Web interface
First release: 2007
Egnyte – a proprietary application of data syncing and sharing, created by the Egnyte company located in California, USA. The content services platform allows teams to work however they want, wherever they are, with a seamless, collaborative workflow. Experience powerful, compliant, collaboration that’s built for business and designed for people.
– Work efficiently with internal and remote users
– Reduce bandwidth usage with intelligent file access
– A complete collaboration platform for the entire organization
– Complete data visibility and rich audit capability
– Meets all industrial and global data regulations
– Enforce security policies to protect intellectual property
– Compatible with popular industrial applications
– Simple SaaS side-steps the need for VPN/FTP
– Modernize existing infrastructure without rip and replace
Free trial available to test it out.