Last Updated on: 8th December 2020, 01:37 pm
Subcategory: File Transfer
Platform: OS X
License: Proprietary, Trialware
First release: 1989
Fetch – a reliable, full-featured file transfer client for the Apple Macintosh whose user interface emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. Fetch supports FTP and SFTP, the most popular file transfer protocols on the Internet for compatibility with thousands of Internet service providers, web hosting companies, publishers, pre-press companies, and more.
– Support for FTP, SFTP, and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS)
– A file list modeled on the familiar Mac OS X Finder
– Droplet shortcuts for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload
– Editing any kind of file directly on a server
– Previewing files on the server with Quick Look
– Synchronizing folders using the Mirror command
– WebView — a convenient way to view files in a web browser and copy web addresses
– Automatic resuming of stalled or failed uploads and downloads
– Automatic support for Zip, StuffIt, Gzip and other common file formats.
– Unicode file names
– Automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording
Fetch includes a number of features aimed at improving your ability to protect the privacy of your data, such as:
– SFTP and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS)
– Proxy servers
– One-time passwords
– Challenge-response systems
A 15 day trial version is available to download.