Subcategory: RSS Readers
Platform: Android, iOS
First release: July 21, 2010
Flipboard – an app that curates news and information for all your interests. With thousands of national and local sources, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day.
You can personalize it for the news you care about; follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more to get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful longreads and inspiration. And now with more than 1,000 cities and towns in the U.S. and Canada, it’s easy to follow your local news and happenings, just enable location to get a list of cities and towns near you.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
– Keep up on the latest stories from the world’s leading national and local publications, including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, and thousands more.
– Follow Local feeds for updates on COVID-19 as well as other regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
– Create personalized news feeds with “Smart Magazines” (swipe left to add more at any time)
– Create personalized news feeds based on your interests in “Smart Magazines”
– Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
– Enjoy expertly curated collections from our editorial team, including The Daily Edition, 10 for Today, The Tech Digest, The Tastiest, and more.