Last Updated on: 8th December 2020, 02:11 pm
Subcategory: Download Managers
First release: 1995
Go!Zilla – a proprietary download manager application created for MS Windows operating system.
– Manage downloads – No more lost files, easily see what is in progress and find your finished downloads.
– Accelerate Downloads – Get a file from several servers at once for faster download speeds.
– Recover downloads – Resume from lost connections, crashes, reboots, etc.
– Easy-to-use – Works within your web browser to make downloading simple.
– Powerful Features – Quickly grab batches of files from a web site, ftp server, or even a podcast.
– Reliable – Includes download technology used by millions of people all over the world to download Billions of files.
– Versatile – Supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, HTTPS, FTPS protocols; and Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Mozilla, and Netscape browsers.
– Use It Everywhere – Works with any Internet connection: modem, Wireless, DSL, Cable, Satellite, or anything else.
– Safe – Go!Zilla 5 contains no Adware or bundled add-ons.
– Go!Zilla screen shots.
The application was originally developed by Aaron Ostler in 1995, and later purchased by Radiate in 1999, then purchased by Headlight Software in 2008.
The latest version of Go!Zilla 5.x was released in 2008.
No download is available.