Subcategory: IRC clients
Programing language: Swift
Igloo – a modern IRC client that supports lots of IRCv3 extensions and works flawlessly with all your favorite networks like Freenode, Snoonet, Rizon, EFnet, and all others. It has a very simple UI and lots of great themes to choose from.
It is the only IRC client on iOS to support DCC/XDCC downloads that get synced right to iCloud Drive so you can access them on your iPhone/iPad in the Files app or on your macOS computer right in a folder called “Igloo”. We’ve also added some extra modifications to improve your experience when using a bouncer such as ZNC, and we even support the IRCCloud bouncer.
• SASL Authentication
• ZNC Integration (with push module https://znc.iglooirc.com)
• DCC/XDCC support (receiving only)
• File/Image/Audio/Video sharing (via Arxius.io, Imgur.com, or your own custom host)
• FaceID/TouchID protection option
• Input completion for channels, nicks, commands and emoji shortcodes
• Now playing script with support for Apple Music and Spotify
• Inline nick coloring
• Inline media
• Full formatting and colors
• IRCv3 Compliant
• Pretty themes