Subcategory: IRC clients
Programing language: C
First release: August 15, 2020
Kirc (KISS for IRC) – a tiny IRC client written in POSIX C99 designed with usability and cross-platform compatibility in mind.
– No dependencies other than a C99 compiler.
– Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) protocol support.
– Client-to-client (CTCP) protocol support.
– Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol support (via external utilities).
– Simple chat history logging.
– Asynchronous message handling.
– Multi-channel joining at server connection.
– Full support for all RFC 2812 commands.
– Easy customized color scheme definition.
The project founder is Michael Czigler.