Subcategory: VoIP Clients
Platform: Android, iOS, OS X, Windows
License: Freeware, Proprietary
Programing language: ?
First release: 2006
Linkus – a VoIP client software available for Android and iOS mobile devices, and Windows and OS X as desktop applications. With Linkus Softphone App, all the features of a desk phone can be realized by your mobile device and desktop.
– Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your Wi-Fi or mobile data networks to lower mobile voice charges
– One number reach to conceal your personal mobile phone number and ensure unified corporate identity
– Set up flexible ring strategy for Linkus and the desktop phone
– Select different outbound routes for different destinations (local/long-distance/international, etc.)
– Corporate directory integration with lookup and visual status indicator (available/unavailable/busy)
– Configurable PBX features including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, DND, and Ring Timeout
– Support Push Notifications to alert users of incoming calls while conserving energy