Subcategory: Email Clients
Programing language: C#
First release: April 1, 2013
Mailbird – a proprietary email client for MS Windows users, inspired by Sparrow email client for OS X. It only supports Gmail accounts for email, but also provides support to display Dropbox, Facebook, Google Drive and other services.
The main features of Mailbird are:
– Manage all your emails and contacts from multiple accounts easily in one Inbox.
– Customizable Layout.
– App Integration: built in apps like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Asana, Todoist and many more.
– Snooze messages for later to focus only on the emails you need to at the moment.
– Speed Reader: The first ever integrated to make you literally fly through your emails.
– Custom Sounds: Choose any of our notification sound suggestions or upload your own.
– Connect via Linkedin with only one click from within your Inbox.
– Attachment Search.
– Intuitive keyboard shortcuts for archiving, composing, replying, forwarding and many more activities.
– Supports 17 languages from all over the world.
– Free 24/7 email support.
The project was started in January 2012 by Danish Co-Founders and serial entrepreneurs Michael Olsen & Michael Bodekaer.