Subcategory: Peer2Mail Clients
First release: 2008
MailShare – a freeware program used to exchange files in peer2mail technology, through free mailboxes.
This way of file exchange is much more secure than the direct exchange method of peer2peer files. MailShare divides the files into smaller parts of the so-called party. Individual pieces are sent to your e-mail account. After downloading all the parts, they are merged into the original file. This solution allows users to store files in an email account and easily download them from any computer.
MailShare programmers also took care of the convenience and ease of use of the program. The interface is friendly and its operation is very intuitive. The wide range of options included in the program makes it easier for even novice users to work with MailShare.
– Simple, clear and understandable user interface
– Modern design
– A comprehensive help system
– Free technical support on the Internet MailShare forum
– Downloading files from two mailboxes simultaneously (for a single file)
– Validating downloaded files and automatically fixing if errors are detected
– Compatibility with HashCode programs: MailShare, MoorHunt (aa-ah), Ygoow
– Simultaneous sending files from an unlimited number of boxes
– A clear system of statistics of the amount of data downloaded and sent
– A modern module for updating applications and libraries of mailboxes
– Support for POP3 / IMAP / SMTP protocols
The last version of MailShare 2.1.5 was released in 2012.