Subcategory: VoIP Clients
Platform: Android, iOS
First release: 2012
Silent Circle – an end-to-end encrypted voice, video, messaging, file transfer, and more VoIP application software. Silent Phone makes sure your conversations are 100% private and that you’re connected only to your intended party. All encryption is done on device. Silent Phone is easy to deploy and manage in an enterprise environment. It requires no end-user training. It supports SSO, SIEM systems, and can be deployed via MDM.
– It hosts a global network of servers to make sure that your calls connect wherever you are.
– Silent Phone’s powerful Security Words let you verify your own security.
– Handle multiple calls at once with ease. Silent Phone shows you all your calls in one place.
– Hear and be heard clearly with Silent Phone’s HD quality voice and video.
– Messages you send are automatically deleted on all devices after the burn timer has expired.
– You can select a message for immediate destruction at any time.
– Silent Phone makes it quick and easy to record and send a voice memo.
– Most conference calling products mix the conference audio in the cloud, risking your secrets. Silent Phone mixes the conference on device.
– Keep everyone in the loop by creating a secure text channel with your entire team.
– Call or message your team members directly from the contacts app on your phone.