Last Updated on: 22nd February 2020, 01:26 pm
Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
Programing language: C++
First release: June 3, 2007
Synkron – a simple Qt application that allows you to sync folders, for example a flash disk with a folder on your hard disk. Apart from doing synchronizations, it provides many other additional features. The user interface of Synkron is divided into several sections: Synchronize, Multisync, SyncView, Scheduler, Restore, Blacklist and Filters. To switch between these sections, use the toolbar.
– sync multiple folders at once
– analyze folders to see what is going to be done in sync
– exclude files from sync
– restore files that were overwritten or deleted in previous syncs
– lets you configure your synchronizations in detail
– a cross-platform application that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
The latest version of Synkorn 1.6.2 was released in 2011.
The project developer is Matúš Tomlein.