Subcategory: IRC clients, IM
Interface: Web interface
First release: November 2007
– Both a main client, and a widget client. Premium widget available.
– Fast & lightweight.
– Connect to multiple servers (main only) and channels through use of tabs.
– SSL Support.
– Default UTF-8 character set; many other character sets possible.
– Typing notification in Userlist (By default, users names’ turns red while they are typing).
– Recent Chat (disabled by default per channel).
– Extended Whois information.
– Device identification – Wii users show up as a joystick, iPod touch show up as an ipod, iPhone as a phone… You get the idea. This makes it easy to tell why someone is typing slowly for instance.
– Parsing of links, channels, Smilies, mIRC color, and IRC URLs.
– Ability to save and edit Preferences.
– Tab-Nickname Completion.
– View thumbnails of images and YouTube videos
– Input history for each channel.
– Integrated Pastebin, language translation, and Minify URL Service.
– Filters to replace text you send and/or receive.
– User menu commands.
The project founder is Jimmy Moore.
No download is available.