Subcategory: File Transfer
Platform: OS X, Windows
Programing language: ?
First release: March 1994
CuteFTP – a proprietary FTP client software created by GlobalSCAPE. A user-friendly interface allows you to easily update and maintain sophisticated websites. You can create, open, and edit HTML documents on your computer or a remote server within CuteFTP with an integrated, color-coded HTML editor.
Safeguard transfers of mission-critical files with security features and comprehensive protocol options, including FTP, FTPS (SSL), HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH2), OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and a password manager help you work securely with multiple remote sites at once. CuteFTP also supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product for non-English characters.
– Comprehensive protocol options, including FTP/S (SSL), HTTP/S (SSL), SFTP(SSH2)
– OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and Password Manager
– Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
– Safely backup or synchronize your sites
– Easily monitor local folders for changes
– Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
– Create podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
– Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards
– Painlessly edit remote documents with a built-in editor
– Drag and drop files for fast and easy movement – up to 100 concurrent transfers
– View thumbnails of remote images
– Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time