Subcategory: Email Clients
Platform: OS X
Programing language: ?
First release: June 24, 2003
GyazMail – an email client for Mac OS X. It is newly developed from the ground up to offer you a full-featured but easy-to-use package based on the Cocoa framework.
– Multiple accounts
– Storing individual messages as single files (RFC 822 format)
– Multiple character set support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
– Main window with 2 or 3 panes
– Complete customization of display fonts & window colors
– Message threading
– HTML message display
– Junk (Spam) Mail Filter (SpamSieve) support
– Ability to search messages across multiple folders and with multiple criteria
– Rules and Filters for incoming messages
– Templates and Editable reply header for outgoing messages
– Sends messages individually or in batches
– POP3/IMAP/SMTP support
– SSL/TLS support
– IPv6 support
– Remote message function
– Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts
– Synchronization with Apple’s Address Book (Mac OS X 10.2 or later)
– Mail address auto-completion
– Numerous Dock-related features
– Message import (Unix Mailbox, Apple Mail)
– Message export (Unix Mailbox)
– Regular Expressions support (Oniguruma)
– AppleScript support
– Growl support
GyazMail is shareware, so you can try it for 40 days for free. If you’d like to continue using it after that time, you must purchase a license.
The project developer is Goichi Hirakawa.