Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
License: Freeware, Proprietary
Programing language: ?
First release: ?
MAX SyncUp – a free proprietary syncing file program created and developed by MAX Software for Windows users.
– creates backups or synchronizes your files to a local folder, removable USB drive, networked computer or NAS, FTP, SFTP or WebDAV server, Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox cloud storage
– synchronizes two computers directly over Internet or in a local network by using the effective RSync-like algorithm which detects and transfers only the changed parts of files
– performs bi-directional synchronization with the proper processing of any changes and delete obsolete files
– creates hard link based backups in Apple Time Machine style that combine facilities of full backups with the effectiveness of incremental backups
– previews files to be processed and change automatically designated actions
– easily browse the contents of the archive, search and select files and restore them in the original location or to another place
– keeps multiple versions of the same file and restore it for a specified date
– runs as a Windows service that enables execution even when no user is logged on