Subcategory: Instant Messengers
Platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
License: Proprietary, Freeware
Programing language: Unknown
First release: June 2014
IM+ Instant Messenger (previously: Sicher) – an all-in-one app for messaging, social networking, and crypto. It lets you chat on Telegram, Google Talk and Messenger while checking your Facebook and Twitter feeds and Coinbase exchange rates. IM+ supports multiple accounts per service and saves you a lot of time and space on your iPhone and iPad.
IM+ supports following services: Twitter, Google Talk, Telegram, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Skype, Tinder, Coinbase, Binance, Jabber, LinkedIn, Gmail, ChatWork, ICQ, VKontakte, Mail.Ru Agent, Odnoklassniki, Gadu-Gadu, SINA Weibo, Renren. On iPad IM+ supports additionally WhatsApp, WeChat, and Slack.
– Multiple accounts per service
– Push notifications in Google Talk, Gmail, Twitter DMs, and Jabber
– Create personal and geo statuses
– P2P encrypted messaging
– Bitcoin, Ether and other coin exchange rates
– No disturbing push in web services. Check your updates when you want them.