Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
Programing language: ?
First release: 2003
SyncBack – a proprietary backup and sync application which backups files to internal or external drives, different media (USB drives, CDs, DVDs), a remote server (NAS, FTP, Windows server) and to a cloud storage provider.
A freeware backup software – SyncBackFree gives you:
• Backup and Synchronize: Copy files in both directions
• Restore backup files easily
• Email logs
• Run programs before and after profiles
• Schedule backups
• Unicode enabled for non-English filenames
• Simple and Advanced mode
• Runs on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32/64 bit)
• For Windows Server use SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE
• Extensive Help Documentation
• Completely Free Windows Backup solution!
A free version of the application is available to download as well as PRO versions too.
The SyncBack application is developed by 2BrightSparks.