Last Updated on: 8th December 2020, 09:00 pm
Subcategory: Web Browsers
Platform: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: 2016
Whale – a freeware, Chromium based web browser developed by a Korean company Naver Corporation. Naver released a variety of new technologies such as autonomous vehicles, cartographic robots, and voice recognition secretary.
Whale released in 2016, provides quick search, pop-up, image translation, and especially simplifies searching so that you can solve all the work in one tab.
The Whale web browser features are:
– Omni tasking: WaleSpace has a search index and user-selected content in one window at once, and has been applied to eliminate too many tabs.
– Quick Search: If you want to find words or translations that you do not know in the search results, you can drag the word to display a simple search result. The pop-up window is moved to one side to help you select only what you need, It is said to move by pressing.
– Sidebar: This feature allows you to use QuickSearch and Favorites, extended apps, toolbars, dictionaries, and web pages at the same time as browsers.
– Sling Tab: Tab that allows you to use Naver’s own engine sling.
– Other features: Enhanced security for malicious codes, etc., with technology to save memory and power for smartphone users.
The web browser requires a mobile telephone number for users to register.