Subcategory: Instant Messengers
Platform: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows
Programing language: ?
First release: June 2012
Wickr – a secure messaging apps based on different customer needs: Wickr Me, Wickr Pro, Wickr RAM, and Wickr Enterprise. Wickr mission is to provide a secure communication platform trusted by corporations and teams, across industries, sizes and scale, to manage their most valuable communications. Wickr is an American software companywas founded in 2012 by a group of security experts and privacy advocates.
Wickr Pro – Sign-up, invite your team with the convenient Network Dashboard, and download the app to get your own secure and private Wickr network in minutes. Take control of your most critical communications and data exchanges. On multiple networks? No problem, Wickr has cross-network communications with other Wickr Pro and Wickr Me users.
Wickr Enterprise – Wickr enterprise solution delivers compliance controls right out of the box and seamlessly integrates into your organizations IT workflows – Single Sign On (SSO), Mobile Device Management (MDM), integrations with our WickrAPI and WickrBOT – and for Compliance, into your organization’s secure logging systems.
Wickr RAM – Self-hosted end-to-end encrypted collaboration platform built by Wickr and deployed by USAF & GDIT/ARMA to address the requirements to serve Recall, Alert & Messaging needs.
Wickr Me – Sign-up, download the app, and invite your contacts in minutes. It’s that easy. Take control of your critical communications and personal data. Always anonymous, fully-encrypted and ephemeral.
Use Wickr to:
– Securely exchange critical communications with your team – backed by our patented device-to-device encryption protocols Send secure messages & voice memos Host voice / video / screen sharing collaborations with large room capabilities (# = 50?) & file transfers up to 5GBs Admin controls at your fingertips – manage your secure network globally User verification settings to ensure intended recipients Custom message expiration settings to manage data shelf-life and reduce leakage
– Access Wickr on any device, at your desk or out in the far reaches in the field
– Experience our recently launched Wickr Open Access(™) feature, a ‘smart VPN’ that enables you to connect and collaborate with your team securely without geo or weak wifi challenges.
– Add users outside of your network (Wickr Me users) and easily spin up urgent business critical conversations
– Integrate the tools and services already in your workflow, provided by WickrIO, the gateway to build your own bots and integrations with e.g. Slack// Wickr, Chatter//Wickr, ZenDesk//Wickr, PagerDuty//Wickr, and more